All Market Maker Trading application data tables are based on powerful ag-Grid control.
Each table features different tools that allow adjusting the displayed data to meet each user unique requirements.
Right-Click anywhere within any data table grid or click any table column header to open Operations Menu.
- Tool Panel: click to pin to the table grid. Use to show/hide table columns.
- Autosize All Columns: click to reset size of all columns to fit the content
- Reset Columns: click to reset size of all columns to default size
- Reset Current Position Size: click to reset the size of any specific position
- Copy: click copy to clipboard
- Export: click to show export options
- Export JSON: click to export the selected data in JSON format
- Import JSON: click to import a JSON file
In each of the data tables it is possible to export the specific data in various formats.
Right-click to show the operations menu and click Export to display export options:
In each data table click table header to open operations menu.
The menu offers three operations tabs:
- Data Filter
- Columns Filter
- Sorting - click an arrow in the table column header to display data in each specific column in ascending or descending order
- Tool Panel - click to pin Tool Panel to the table grid
- Pin Column
- Right - pin the selected column to the end of the table
- Left - set the ultimate left column
- No Pin - unpin column
- Autosize This Column - click to automatically adjust the column with to its content
- Autosize All Columns - click to automatically adjust all columns widths
- Reset Columns - click to drop all previous settings and reset to defaults
In each data table column it is possible to filter the content by various criteria.
- Equals - enter the precise value to filter by
- Not equal - show everything but this value
- Starts With - enter the value search result to start with
- Ends With - enter the value search result to end with
- Contains - enter the value that must be included in the search result
- Not Contains - enter the value that must be excluded from the search result
- Less than - show everything less than this value - date/time values
- Less than or equals - show everything that is less/equals this value - date/time values
- Greater than - show everything greater than this value - date/time values
- Greater than or equals - show everything that is greater/equals this value - date/time values
- In range - set the range to filter by - date/time values
Here it is possible to select which columns to display in the table grid.
Scroll through the list or use search box to quickly locate the required value.
It is also possible to perform the same operation in the Tool Panel.